2021 JTO Annual Review
The 2021 JTO Annual Review is scheduled to be an all virtual event May 3 – 7, 2021. The agenda is being planned to run Monday through Thursday and ½ day on Friday. You will need a password to access registration and the agenda information. If you have an email invite to attend use the passcode, click the below links to access registration or the agenda information. There is no fee associated with your attendance this year.
Instructions for sending files via the DoD SAFE website. DoD SAFE (Secure Access File Exchange) is a service to make it easy for you to exchange unclassified files up to 8.0 GB that can't be sent through email. AMRDEC and DoD SAFE have similar operating procedures.
- You must have a DoD Common Access Card (CAC) in order to access the site
- Go the DoD SAFE website at: https://safe.apps.mil/
- Once you have logged on, Click on the "Drop-off" icon
- At the "Add Recipients" (for the DE JTO Annual Review), please enter Ms. Justine Aragon to the "Name" field and email@example.com in the "email" field. Then click on the "Add & Close" button.
- This will take you to the page where you will add the file(s) that you want to email via DoD SAFE. Click on the button "Click to Add Files or Drag Them Here" button and upload file(s). In the "Comment" field, please put your Name and title of your presentation. Also, make sure the "Send me an email when each recipient picks up the files". DoD SAFE will alert you when the recipient picks up your file(s).
- When finished, click on the "Drop-off Files" button.
- Close the window.
Drop Off Request
- Email me stating that you need a SAFE request for drop off.
- I will send you a SAFE Request through email and you will be able to upload your file with the link I send.
If you have any questions please contact Cynnamon Spain at Cynnamon@CynCS.com.